Election: Wednesday, March 27 at 7:00 pm
(Click each candidate’s name to read their Candidate Statement)
At-Large – Factual Basis:
Only stakeholders can vote (including factual basis)
Voting will be by show of hands.
- Each Candidate will have two minutes to make a statement and two minutes to answer any questions,
- Candidates will speak in alphabetical order of their last name
- Each stakeholder (including candidates) may vote for the seats they are eligible to vote based on bylaws,
- Votes shall be counted openly by our Neutral Third Party (NTP),
- Candidate with most votes for each seat shall be selected and immediately seated.
- Tie Breakers (at Town Hall after vote):
- If two candidates receive same number of votes, a coin toss by NTP shall determine the winner.
- If three candidates receive same number of votes, tie will be resolved by placing ten white marbles and one black marble in a bag, candidates will be asked to pull marbles out of the bag (in alphabetical order), the candidate who pulls the black marble shall be the winner.
Questions regarding the process or election can be forwarded to .
Food and refreshments will be served.